About The Pack
Ambient is a catch-all term for any kind of music wherein the atmosphere is more important than any specific element.
This can be achieved in many ways, though it is often done through the use of large reverbs and delay, soft or muted timbres, pad-style synths, and subtle textures that evolve over time.
Anything that adds to the expansive, spacious—even meditative—quality of the music is favoured.
Suspended triads are very common, both sus2 and sus4 types.
Extended chords that use the 9th and 11th degrees are very common. In particular, add9 chords and add11 (AKA add4) chords are favoured.
Major chords with the #11th degree can be used to great effect.
Depending on the other degrees involved, the #11th produces a mysterious, sometimes ‘edgy’ quality.
The open-ended, undefined nature of these chords make them great choices for ambient music.
We’ve included them all for you in the Unison Ambient & Downtempo MIDI Chord Collection
You can use the Unison MIDI Chord Collection with…
- Chords to create the structure and foundation for your tracks.
- Pads to add movement and complexity to the rest of your composition.
- Basslines to define a new level of refinement to your bass progressions.
- Leads to hit all the right notes and emotional tones.
- Arpeggios to brighten up the song and add those extra finishing touches.
On top of that, the Unison MIDI Chord Collection will help you…
- Eliminate the need to spend years learning music theory by having all the chords & progressions you need.
- Have an instant, perfect-sounding foundation for your tracks to start & finish them quickly.
- Get instant inspiration from the new chords & progressions available to you.
- Go beyond basic chords with complex chords & progressions so your music can stand out.
- Skyrocket your progress as a producer by finishing more tracks than ever.
Plus, as a special bonus you also get a walkthrough PDF to show you how to best use the pack and how to write melodies on top of the chords & progressions.
To get your copy now, simply click “Add To Cart”.
Watch how it works:
Frequently asked questions.
1. What's inside the pack?
• 25 Major Genre-Specific Progressions For Each Of The 12 Keys • 25 Minor Genre-Specific Progressions For Each Of The 12 Keys • 35+ Major Genre-Specific Individual Chords For Each Of The 12 Keys • 35+ Minor Genre-Specific Individual Chords For Each Of The 12 Keys • A Total Of 1830 MIDI Files • *Bonus Theory/Melody Writing Walkthrough PDF
2. Do I need special software to use the pack?
Nope. All you need is your DAW such as Ableton, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Cubase, Reason, Pro Tools & others. The MIDI files work with and are playable by any virtual software instrument such as Serum, Massive, Sylenth1, Kontakt & more.
3. How will this product be delivered to me and how quickly?
The download for the pack will be enabled in your account immediately after your purchase.
4. What payment options are available?
We accept payment securely through Paypal which also processes credit card and debit cards.
5. What if I’m unsatisfied with the pack?
Here's the deal. We stand behind our products 100%. If you don't absolutely love the pack, just email [email protected] within 60 days and we'll give you 100% of your money back. No questions asked. No hard feelings. Try it out 100% risk-free, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
6. How do I contact customer support?
Simply email [email protected] and our friendly support team will be more than happy to assist you.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our products 100%. If you don’t absolutely love the pack, just email [email protected] within 60 days and we’ll give you 100% of your money back. No questions asked. No hard feelings.
All orders are processed through a secure payment network. Your payment information is safely encrypted with 256-bit SSL technology and your information is never shared. We respect your privacy.
- Sign Up
Forgot your password?
You have added
to your shopping cart.Continue Shopping Review Cart
has been alreay added.Continue Shopping Review Cart
has already been purchased, you can access this purchase via the ‘Downloads’ button below.Continue Shopping Downloads
Before You Go, Want To Downgrade Instead?
Here's What You'll Get:
- 40 Chord Progressions
- 40 Basslines
- 40 Melodies
- 16 Drum Kits
TODAYS TOTAL: $0
No, I want to deactivate my subcription.
Are You Sure You Want to
Deactivate Your Subscription?
Get The February, 2021 MIDI Box - Pro Tier Now
Get The February, 2021
MIDI Box -
Pro Tier Now
Here's What You'll Get:
- 200 Chord Progressions
- 200 Basslines
- 200 Melodies
- 280 Drum Patterns